Results You searched for: TPI Corp/Markel HP Hotpod Supplemental Duct Mounted Heating System. HotPod Inline Duct Heater Results Displayed: 1 - 10 of 15
TPI/Markel Hotpod Inline Duct Heater
What is hotpod?
The Hotpod is a device, installed in existing ductwork, which will allow the homeowner to control the temperature of an individual room. The Hotpod can also be installed with the optional Silent Boot (sold separately) that gives customers a premium, noise-reduced duct system.
The hotpod will be professionally installed by a local heating and cooling contractor in existing ductwork, hard wired and controlled by a standard heating or cooling thermostat.
Heating is achieved by energizing the heating element and using its own internal fan to deliver warm air to the room.
Do you turn up your thermostat in the morning for the whole house…just to have a warm bathroom?
When you leave home for vacation during the winter months, do you worry about “what if” the furnace fails?
Do you want to keep the baby’s room at a warmer temperature, and the rest of the house cooler?
Now you can have a warm bathroom, a back-up system for the furnace and a consistently warm baby’s room.
Cooling is achieved by using the internal fan to deliver conditioned air from the main ducts and or other conditioned areas, until the desired temperature is reached.
Because the hotpod can be equipped with the optional Silent Boot (sold separately), the hotpod operates incredibly quiet. The Silent Boot can also be used with any existing ductwork to reduce noise.
Air flow through design
Quick and easy to install with no complicated ductwork or wiring
Economical alternative to conventional zoning
This in-line electric duct furnace with cooling feature and optional Silent Boot installs in existing ductwork, and allows the homeowner to control the temperature of an individual room with a wall thermostat.
Saves money, lowers heating bills and is easy to Install. Save on energy costs by keeping one room warmer or cooler than the rest of the house with the energy efficient hotpod!
Clearance To Combustibles: 0 Inches
Length: 10.5 Inch
Diameter: 6 Inch
Duct Connection Depth: 1 Inch
Minimum Distance To Register: 4 ft
Integrated furnace control board
Conformal anti-corrosion coating
Heavy duty high cycle relays
24 Volt 10VA transformer
Low voltage fused protection
Self contained premium blower
High efficiency 32 Watt motor
High temperature ball bearings
50,000 hour operation rating
High temperature thermal plastic fan blades
Premium safety discharge air limit
100,000 cycle rating
Blocked airflow safety limit
High gloss powder coat paint finish
24 Gauge galvanized spiral steel body
Cast aluminum internal construction
1 year limited warranty
• Use to heat cold rooms or additions without upgrading central system
• Fan only operation for increased cfm output for A/C cycles
• 6" 1000/500 Watt and 8" 1440/720 Watt models available
• Two stage operation
• 120V corded and hard wire models available
• 10' Cord length on corded models
• Zero clearance for all models
• All models include UT8003 low voltage thermostat
• Optional wireless thermostat
• Silent boot option available for rigid duct applications
Hotpod Ready-Pack Self Contained Systems
• Includes all you need to install a complete Hotpod system
• Ideal for room or office additions
• RF Thermostat is standard with our Ready-Pack models, simplifying installation even further - Eliminates the need for thermostat wiring.
• Same specifications for 6” and 8” Hotpod models apply to Ready-Pack models.
• 6” or 8” Hotpod with RFKIT-5 wireless thermostat and transmitter