Results You searched for: TPI Corp/Markel 3310 Series Fan Forced Wall Heater With Summer Fan Switch Results Displayed: 1 - 28 of 28
• Powder coated 18 Gauge steel front.
• Automatic reset thermal limit.
• Steel block fin element.
• Weight 22 lbs.
• Vane axial fan blade: 600 RPM / 175 CFM.
• Grill dimensions: 15-3/8” Wide x 20-9/64” High.
• Rough in dimensions: 14-3/16” Wide x 19-15/16” High x 4” Deep.
• Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
• Wattage selectable at time of installation on some models.
Typical Specifications: Furnish and install Electric Forced Air Heaters where specified. The heaters shall be constructed of a heavy gauge steel housing. The rough-in dimensions are 14-3/16” Wide x 19-5/16” High x 4” Deep. The finish shall be powder coated paint in ivory or white color. The units shall be available in ratings from 750 through 4800 Watts. The heaters shall have a low speed 600 RPM motor which drives a vane axial blower to deliver a quiet 175 CFM of down flow air. The heating element shall be of the sealed block fin type with large, parallel steel fins for quick heat transfer. Unit shall have a standard thermal overload cutoff for added safety, a fan switch for fan only operation, and is available with a single pole, or double pole built-in thermostat, or no thermostat. The in-built thermostat shall be calibrated to provide a range of 50 degrees F. to 90 degrees F. All heaters shall be listed by ETL. The heating element shall be supplied with a manufacturer’s 1 year limited warranty.