Results You searched for: TPI Corp/Markel 5500 Series Washdown Fan Forced Unit Heater Results Displayed: 1 - 50 of 59
The Washdown Series unit heaters are electric unit heaters constructed for use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty industrial environments in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make this series ideal for industrial heating applications. The Washdown Series is constructed with all built-in controls and safety temperature controls wired in a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections.
• Heavy-duty 304 16 Gauge stainless steel shroud.
• 316 stainless construction available.
• Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
• 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
• 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
• Capillary thermostat with stainless steel sensor.
• Automatic reset thermal cutout.
• Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
• Pilot light (power on indicator).
• Stainless steel fined tubular element. Constructed of 304 or 316 stainless rod and fins
• Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
• Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
• Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
• Single-point power connection.
• Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
• Epoxy painted cold roll steel model available - consult factory.
• Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as directed).
• Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas where corrosion resistance is needed in non-explosive areas, contact factory for heater applications and optional materials).